INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE – YOU CAN’T AFFORD NOT TO.
“In my 20+ years serving the rich, the poor, start ups, and Fortune 500 companies I learned financial literacy is an everyone problem. This program is the solution.”
– Tevan Asaturi
Money Mastery Programs
What you learn
How you learn
What is it?
Our Money Mastery programs are world class interactive courses that include engaging video content, workshops, Q&A’s, knowledge checks, proprietary tools and guides, and more.
Who’s it for?
Those who are serious about upgrading their financial lives and who wish to live in abundance. Whether you’re a high school student or in your later years: there’s gold here for you.
Where are sessions?
Sessions are taken right here on our website. Once you register you gain access to your own private portal full of proprietary content and can begin the program right away.
How does it work?
Once you register you will gain access to video instructions that will detail how the platform works. You can move at your own pace and stop and start as you’d like, anywhere, anytime.
When does it start?
You gain access immediately upon registration. You’re buying in at ultra-low pre-sale pricing! All content won’t be available but there’s a lot to learn on the platform and much more to come. See FAQ for more.
Why does it exist?
In my 20+ years of serving the rich, the poor, start-ups, & fortune companies I learned financial literacy is an everyone problem. This program is the solution. – Tevan Asaturi
World Class Experience
Immerse yourself into world class content by using provided relevant tools, work along tasks, quizzes, and Q&A sessions.
This isn't like any other course - prepare to upgrade your life and reprogram your brain toward creating the future you deserve.
Tools & Handouts
The video content will be prepared with proprietary tools and handouts that will allow you to create and customize - and they're all yours to keep.
Despite the proprietary content provided, we will host Q&A sessions to help answer any questions about the content provided.
Students get 50% off! Click “Purchase MMU” to learn more Single payment Pay over 3 months
- Course Offering
- The power of belief
- Challenging current beliefs
- Secrets of the rich
- 30 day abundance challenge
- Steps to upgrade old beliefs
- Strategic goal setting
- Challenging our belief system
- Our limiting beliefs - exercise
- Changing our belief system
- Strategic goal setting - exercise
- Think rich, not poor
- Thinking BIG
- Breaking & forming habits
- High performer goal setting
- Overview and offerings
- Checking accounts | Overview
- Checking accounts | Understanding transactions
- Checking accounts | Methods of use
- Savings products | Savings accounts
- Savings products | Certificate of deposits
- Interest rates | Simple, compound, APY, APR
- Fraud and security
- Understanding APY
- Credit and credit score
- How your score is determined
- FICO & the credit bureaus
- Bankers tips
- Scoring methods, FICO, 3 bureaus, and more
- High performer habits
- Quick review
- Statements, interest accrual, and payment strategy
- Card selection and rewards
- Bankers tips
- Usage, payments, statements, +
- Understanding APR
- Optimizing the use of debt
- Selecting the best cards
- Home loans | Overview
- Home loans | Basic lingo & loan requirements
- Home loans | Types
- Home loans | Bankers tips
- Auto loans | Introduction
- Auto loans | Loans
- Auto loans | Leases
- Auto loans | Bankers tips
- Student loans | Introduction
- Student loans | FAFSA
- Student loans | Grants & scholarships
- Student loans | Federal loans
- Student loans | Private loans
- Personal loans
- Business loans | Overview
- Business loans | Types
- Macro-economics | GDP, unemployment, inflation
- Micro-economics | taxes, supply & demand,
- Types of investment vehicles
- Pros & cons vs. saving accounts
- Crypto & NFT - an overview
- Retirement accounts
- Fund comparison (index, mutual, ETF, +)
- Strategic budgeting
- Positive money habits
- Taxes - high level overview
- Net worth
- Creating a dream budget
Tips & Recommendations
- What bankers don't tell you
- Not falling for the trap
- Optimizing current situation
- Review and conclusion
- Old vs. new beliefs
- Creating the dream budget
- Strategic goal setting
- 30 day challenge
- To be and not to be
- Strategic goal setting
- Rich vs poor mindset - PDF
- Bank overview - PDF
- Credit score overview - PDF
- APR vs APY - PDF
- Book recommendations - PDF
- Budgeting sheet - Spreadsheet
- Dream budget - Spreadsheet
- Net worth calculator - Spreadsheet
- Goal setting - PDF
- Investment overview & tips - PDF
- Home loan calculator - Spreadsheet
- Habit cycle break - PDF
- Short quizzes throughout sessions
- Live Q&A sessions
Discounts on Private Sessions
- Special discounts on private sessions
- World-class MMU certification upon completion
view a sample video on budgeting for free
Managing Partner at HM Legal Group
Director of Tech Commercialization at USC
Senior Planner at the City of Pasadena
Founder and CEO of ALG Loans
Major from the US Marines
Founder and CEO of Executive Accounting
Sales & Marketing Executive at Acuity Marketing
Psychology Lieutenant at the US Navy
Founder and CEO of AASMC
Founder and Trial Lawyer at Kermani LLP
Director of Finance at Tata Consultancy
CEO of Veloz Group
You gain access to the program immediately upon registration. Right now, we’re in pre-sale, so you get the opportunity of taking the course at a very steep discount. You will get access to the program immediately however you won’t get access to all of the course content immediately. Don’t worry, there is still plenty of content for you to learn from and interact with while we continue to build the program. For this reason we have priced the pre-sale ultra low. We will keep you updated with any program updates or new material that we upload. We are working hard to provide the full program to you quickly. To review what is currently available and what is coming soon scroll up and review the “Offering Breakdown” table.
You keep all downloadable items but lose access to your login within 90 days. We want you to commit and take advantage of what you’ve paid for and not leave it “for tomorrow.” Without a deadline, there is no pressure, and nothing gets done. We are also continuously adding content and upgrading the program so taking it this year may not be the same as taking it next year.
As long as you are registered you will receive an email notification of when the next Q&A session is and how you can attend it.
Yes! We’re currently offering 30% off the program for students between the ages of 14 and 24. Simply email email@example.com with a picture of your student ID and title the subject “student MMU” – we will gladly send you a temporary discount code for your purchase.
Yes, we offer customized and/or prepackaged courses with white label and resell capability for our partners – from high schools, universities, to small and large businesses. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to further discuss implementing/licensing Money Mastery University for your school or business.
While Dave is also a credible person his program covers less than 5% of what Money Mastery University covers. Dave’s program focuses on how to pay off debt, which is only a tiny fraction of what MMU offers. We guarantee our methods and strategies are more current, bold, educated, and effective than anything else in the market. MMU takes a go-getter, optimistic, and wholistic approach while Ramsey’s course takes a more fear based and debt payoff only approach. Yes, of course we cover debt payoff in depth as well – including budgeting workshops and downloadable spreadsheets for you to keep.
Absolutely – the very best kind. In fact, I’ll give you the exact same spreadsheet and strategy I use. This is just one of many downloadable materials and reference guides the course will allow you to download and keep for your reference: forever.